GT Vision Ltd is the largest independent microscope company in the UK with ambitious plans for continued growth and we have vacancies for salespersons to cover territories throughout the UK.
A significant part of your job will be visiting laboratories in Universities, research establishments and industry demonstrating very diverse range of microscopy and imaging equipment, as well as organising and attending roadshows and exhibitions.
The ideal candidate will have a strong sales background, some knowledge of light microscopy, excellent communication and negotiation skills and will be flexible, have the ability to manage their own time, work to targets and build successful relationships with clients in universities, major research establishments and industry. This role is field based with a generous uncapped commission scheme and excellent opportunities within this expanding business.
• Sales Ability
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to work independently, to be organised, have good time management and administrative skills
• Applicant must be willing to travel, work long hours, have their own car and possess a full, clean, valid driving licence
• Have good business generating skills and achieving targets
• Working and contributing as part of a busy team
• Understanding of the laboratory sales environment
• Knowledge of light microscopy
• You'll be a consummate professional with a proven business development background, who is passionate about people and upon delivering a high quality service to customers.