Microscope Service Request Form
What is Included in a Microscope Service
- A full optical clean (this will include the eye pieces, objectives and condenser which are removed for inspection and cleaning).
- A full framework clean.
- An inspection of the rack and pinion mechanisms and basic external adjustment where necessary.
- An inspection of the stage, condenser & focus mechanisms and adjustment where necessary.
- A full inspection of the assembled microscope with adjustments and re-alignments made where necessary.
- Finally the unit is tested for image quality using a suitable slide, then identified by sticker that the unit has been serviced and when the next service is due.
- The engineer will report any parts that need to be replaced, regreased, repaired and if the microscope needs more significant cleaning requiring extra time. If minor repairs can be carried out within the allotted service time they will be made without extra charge.