Leica M50 Stereomicroscope Binocular
The Leica M50 stereomicroscope includes precise, reproducible magnification steps for repeated examinations, measurements, drawing or photography of biological specimens under identical scales and conditions. You can set one of five easily detectable positions without taking your eyes off the specimen. This ensures that it is easy to make the results remain comparable at all times.
Biological specimens place particularly high demands on a stereomicroscope. At the same time, true-to-life spatial representation of large fields and a generous working distance are also a given. Outstanding image quality, exceptional viewing comfort, and easy operation are essential for fast, accurate specimen manipulation. Leica Microsystems offers system components for routine stereomicroscopy that are individually adaptable to the vast range of biological applications.
The largest selection of achromatic and planachromatic objectives enables the microscope to be tailored to your test conditions. A large working distance provides a comfortable amount of space for preparing mice, insects, and other model organisms. Even large experimental setups can be accommodated with a swing arm stand system. Powerful resolution up to 225 lp / mm with the M50 stereomicroscope ensures excellent image quality with constant light intensity at all zoom levels.
- CMO optics design with parallel beam paths – 3D viewing and full modularity
- Parfocally matched optical system: The sharpness remains constant when the magnification is changed
- Field number 23 for an even greater overview
- Working distance up to 303 mm – observation and preparation of even large specimens
- Consistent achromatic and planachromatic correction – Specimen details reproduced in true color and shape
- Powerful resolution: 225 lp / mm with the Leica M50 stereomicroscope with constant light intensity – maximum information collection
- Ergonomic operating concept – increased comfort in your daily work