Leica M80 Stereomicroscope Binocular
The Leica M80 zoom stereomicroscopes can be used for a wide range of routine applications with switchable grid levels. The large working distance and brilliant imaging power show the finest details of your specimens without losing the field of view over large specimens.
Biological specimens place particularly high demands on a stereomicroscope. At the same time, true-to-life spatial representation of large fields and a generous working distance are also a given. Outstanding image quality, exceptional viewing comfort, and easy operation are essential for fast, accurate specimen manipulation. Leica Microsystems offers system components for routine stereomicroscopy that are individually adaptable to the vast range of biological applications.
The largest selection of achromatic and planachromatic objectives enables the microscope to be tailored to your test conditions. A large working distance provides a comfortable amount of space for preparing mice, insects, and other model organisms. Even large experimental setups can be accommodated with a swing arm stand system. Powerful resolution up to 308 lp / mm with the M80 stereomicroscope ensures excellent image quality with constant light intensity at all zoom levels.
- CMO optics design with parallel beam paths – 3D viewing and full modularity
- Parfocally matched optical system: The sharpness remains constant when the magnification is changed
- Field number 23 for an even greater overview
- Working distance up to 303 mm – observation and preparation of even large specimens
- Consistent achromatic and planachromatic correction – Specimen details reproduced in true color and shape
- Powerful resolution: 308 lp / mm with the Leica M80 stereomicroscope with constant light intensity – maximum information collection
- Ergonomic operating concept – increased comfort in your daily work