GX Microscopes ultraZOOM-2 Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope Series - Professional Grade, Ultra-Long Working Distance (ULWD), Latest Design with HD Coated Optics
The ultraZOOM-2 is a professional grade, zoom stereo microscope with a high optical quality, an ultra-modern stand and build quality normally only found on much more expensive systems.
- Large zoom ratio with a magnification zoom range of: 8X-50X
- Expandable to a massive 4X-300X with option al objectives and eyepieces
- Equipped with an advanced simultaneous viewing camera port on the trinocular head as standard for live image viewing capture and analysis.
- Superb quality coated optics which deliver a bright, crisp, high resolution image in beautiful 3D
- The stylish, dual LED stand features fully adjustable, high-intensity top and bottom LED lighting coupled to a large area base and track column combining to make a modern, high performance system.
- The 3D effect is produced by the presence of a pair of angled zoom objectives each of which presents a slightly different view of the subject and transmits this to each eyepiece.
- This microscope is suitable for use for almost every task including entomology, PCB repairs, research, university teaching, industrial inspection and any dissection work.
- This microscope requires a stand. We stock a huge range of compatable stands.
SEE THE SPECIFICATION TAB
FOR COMPATIBLE CAMERAS PLEASE CLICK HERE: Cameras for Microscopes
THIS MICROSCOPE CAN ALSO ACCEPT DSLR CAMERAS WITH THE RELEVANT ADAPTER - Please Enquire
SELECT FROM THE VARIATIONS BELOW