After years of research and development the GXM R-X50B biological microscope is designed to allow users to enjoy safe, comfortable and superb quality observations of their specimens. This microscope has a well-designed stand, high-definition optics and is simple to operate making it suitable for all levels of research and routine use in laboratories.
- Trinocular head with interpupiliary adjustment and diopter adjustment
- The camera port accepts c-mount and DSLR adapters
- Pair 10X super-widefield FN25 eyepieces
- Reversed sextuple nosepiece, infinity corrected optics, 4X, 10X, 20X, 40X, 100X Oil, wide barrel SPlan APO objectives
- DIC slot
- Research size mechanical stage, ergonomic coaxial coarse/fine focus, Abbe condenser on rack & pinion, large research grade stand
- Very bright white LED adjustable light, Koehler illumination
- Large range of accessories including DIC, darkfield condensers, phase kits, polariser kits, camera adapters, cameras and fluorescence attachments
- Powerful; Bright White 100W Adjustable Light,
- Koehler Ilumination,
- Huge Range of Accessories including:
- Fluorexcence kit,
- Phase Kit, additional objectives eg 2X and 60X and DIC.
- Polarising Kit
After years of research and development the GXMR-X50B biological microscope is designed to allow users to enjoy safe, comfortable and superb quality observations of their specimens. This microscope has a well-designed stand, high-definition optics and is simple to operate making it suitable for all levels of research and routine use in laboratories.
Large stage with user selectable Left or right handed controls:
The new stage is designed with a two-way linear driving mechanism. This change protects the stage from overload at the end of both rails and improves the rigidity and performance of the stage.
The controls of the stage can be attached to either side based on users’ preference. The X, Y bi-axial controls are designed with a low position for prolonged comfortable operation.
Two slides can be accommodated on the stagewith damping-type double clips, making it easy for comparative studies.
Movement range: 80mm X55mm; precision: 0.1mm
The surface of the stage is anti-corrosive and anti-friction. The platform has an 'arc transition' design which reduces stress concentration and damage from impact.
The Modular frame gives the system a stable platform and easy compatibility with a host of accessories:
The GXMR-X50B with modular design, separates the cross arm and main body which improves the system adaptibility for standard biological and fluorescence configurations.
This microscope is equipped with a highly sensitive coaxial coarse and fine focus adjustment mechanism
The coaxial adjustment ttakes advantage of double layer stage drive. It has adjustable tension and a limit stop. The coarse focus range is 25mm and fine focus precision is 1μm.
Viewing head with multi-split ratio
The GXMR-X50B viewing head is designed with a number of options for the photo-eyepiece light split ratio. It has an unusually wide beam imaging system allowing up to an amazing 26.5mm super wide filed of view..
The stanadard trinocular head has a split ratio of: Binocular:Trinocular 100:0 or 20:80 or 0:100.
(The trinocular head option with an erect image, has a split ratio of: Binocular:Trinocular 100:0 or 0:100. Erect image means that the movement direction of your samples is as the same as observed)