GXCAM HICHROME-MET AF HDMI/USB/SD Autofocus Top Quality Camera Series with Analysis Software
GXCAM HICHROME-MET AF
One of the very best cameras delivering truest colour, sharp, live image you can get for microscopy, this camera outperforms others cameras on the market for £4000+.
- Autofocus Function - this camera will automatically find the optimum focus point of your specimen. Just focus manually until you are close to the focus point and the camera will do the rest. For some applications you may not want this feature (eg focus stacking) so it can be switched on and off in software
- Multiple ways to get images from the camera. This camera allows you to use the camera in numerous ways making it truly versatlile for all circumstances:
- HDMI direct link to a display monitor (1080P) at an amazing 60 frames per second refresh rate - this output is also used for the built-in display if you select this version of the camera. The MET version of this camera includes on screen measurements.
- SD card slot - store images and videos direct to a disk - no computer needed - ideal when you are connected direct to a display
- USB interface - use this to link to your PC so you can see a live image on your PC display and use the amazing software suite
- A top quality camera sensor which gives absolutely accurate colour rendition, extremely high dynamic range and it is sensitive enough for almost all fluorescence imaging work
Perfect for industry, teaching, displays, demonstrations and collaborative work. The camera requires a c-mount adapter.
This camera is available with or without the screen.
About C-mount camera adapters:
These are standard microscope accessories available to fit onto photoport of trinocular headed microscopes, c-mounts can also be found on monozoom microscopes. It is a specific length tube with a 1inch threaded hole at the camera end, many have lenses within them. (microscope shown in pictures is not included and the style and colour of the camera case is constantly being updated and therefore changes)
1080P 2.0MP (1920x1080) resolution images live at an 60 frames per second
6MP image capture size
Records 720P resolution video sequences at 12.5FPS
Exceptionally good at low light imaging, especially fluorescence.
Storage to removable SD card
USB Connection to PC with full functionality via the GXCapture software suite
|The version without a built-in screen will connect to a widescreen monitor with 16:9 aspect ratio using the HDMI input and HDMI cable. (the built-in screen version can also be connected to an external monitor)
Over 200 functions with GXCapture including flat field live correction, extended focus,image stitching, annotations with calibrated scalebars and image analysis.
On screen menus for setting gain, white balance, colour, format and all other controls.
*BRAND NEW FEATURES: MEASUREMENTS ON THE LIVE IMAGE** and AUTOFOCUS