GXM-XDS400 Inverted Biological Microscope
The GXM-XDS400 is our new inverted tissue culture microscope for routine and research applications.
Ideal for research and at an outstandingly low price for such a high quality, high performance system
The ultra-modern stand is both versatile with an integral camera port for record keeping, a range of sample holders and attachable mechanical stage.
The compact design minimises bench space requirements in busy tissue culture rooms.
If your requirements change there is the option of full three-wavelength fluorescence capability which can be added at a later date as applications and funds permit.
• Ultra-modern design but small footprint stand
• Trinocular head as standard for image recording
• Pair 10X FN22 Widefield eyepieces (measurement eyepieces available)
• Infinity Plan Achromatic Objectives: 4x BF, 10x BF/PH, LWD 20x BF/PH, LWD 40x BF/PH
• Mechanical stage
• Range of sample holders
• Optional fluorescence outfit for UV, blue and green excitation for the most common fluorochromes.
Easy to upgrade to a multi wavelength fluorescence inverted microscope by adding the additional fluorescence illuminator- ID code 1116- see accessories section below.
This can be easily done on site- no need to return the microscope to us.