GXM-XDS400 Inverted Fluorescence Biological Microscope
The GXM-XDS400 is our new inverted tissue culture microscope for routine and research applications.
Ideal for research and at an outstandingly low price for such a high quality, high performance system
The ultra-modern stand is both versatile with an integral camera port for record keeping, a range of sample holders and attachable mechanical stage.
The compact design minimises bench space requirements in busy tissue culture rooms.
• Ultra-modern design but small footprint stand
• Trinocular head as standard for image recording
• Pair 10X FN22 Widefield eyepieces (measurement eyepieces available)
• Infinity Plan Achromatic Objectives: 4x BF, 10x BF/PH, LWD 20x BF/PH, LWD 40x BF/PH
• Mechanical stage
• Range of sample holders available
• 5W LED fluorescence illuminator for UV, blue and green excitation for the most common fluorochromes. No need for costly replacement bulbs and alignment issues.