ULTRA STABLE - LONG REACH STEREO MICROSCOPE DUAL HORIZONTAL ARM STAND
Our most popular boom arm stand for use with stereo microscope heads, monozoom microscopes and camera+lens systems.
This stand has a very high quality construction with adjustable overall height on the vertical pole as well as extendable reach along ultra-stable dual horizontal arms.
It is supplied as standard with:
- 25mm vertical arbour onto which a focussing ring can be attached (not included).
- (other diameter end arbour poles are available (eg 32mm)
- Dual horizontal arms passing through bearings
- Base 330mm x 330mm
- Vertical Pole diameter 38mm
- Total height 410mm
- Reach range 370mm
- E-Arm socket for use with any E-Arm compatible attachment
Focussing ring is not included, we can offer these focussing rings:
- 84mm Ring for GXM XTL and GXM XTC stereo microscope heads
- 76mm Ring for GXM ZTX, GXM MZS & GXM PS-T microscope heads
- 39mm Rings for Monozoom Systems
- Other size rings for all brands of microscopes eg Nikon, Olympus, Leica, Zeiss and Meiji
We can also supply holders for tripod thread mounts for the direct coupling to cameras with lenses attached.
FOCUSSING RINGS, MICROSCOPES, ILLUMINATORS ETC SHOWN IN PICTURES ARE NOT INCLUDE THEY ARE FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY
THE EXACT COLOUR, APPEARANCE, DESIGN AND SPECIFICATIONS MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE