Representing amazing value for money this top of the range L3201LED infinity optics trinocular LED fluorescence microscope is designed for use in laboratories undertaking routine and research fluorescence microscopy such as hospitals and universities.
The outfit includes 4 Filter Cubes Blue, Green, V, UV (more available) mounted on a rotating selector and incorporates the world's first lamphouse containing 4 ultra-bright waveband specific LEDs for fluorescence.
The superb optical quality gives a bright, crisp image of your specimens, along with the image delivered to any attached camera.
- Trinocular head with interpupiliary adjustment and diopter adjustment. The camera port accepts c-mount and DSLR adapters.
- Pair 10X super-widefield FN22 eyepieces
- Reversed quadruple nosepiece (quintuple optional), infinity corrected optics, 4X, 10X, (20X optional), 40XFL, 100XFL Oil, wide barrel plan achromatic objectives
- Large mechanical stage, ergonomic coaxial coarse/fine focus, Abbe condenser on rack & pinion, large stable stand
- 4 filter cubes: blue, green, V, UV included (more available) mounted on a rotating selector. 4 ultra-bright, waveband specific LEDs for fluorescence epi-illumination
- Bright white LED adjustable light, Koehler illumination
- Large range of accessories including darkfield condensers, phase kits, polariser kits, camera adapters, cameras and fluorescence attachments
- For a digital version of this microscope (with a camera included) please click here