PS-T research grade, parallel optics, 10:1 zoom ratio, stereo microscopes range
The PS-T series of parallel optics, research grade stereo microscopes are GX Microscopes' highest quality zoom microscopes with superb optical performance for both observation and imaging. Providing magnifications of 8X-80X expandable to 360X. There is a huge choice of stands, camera and illumination options. This microscope is ideal for applications where the highest quality image is required. Users benefit from an exceptionally large zoom range with a ratio of 10:1 making it particularly useful for observing specimens that require a large change in magnification. The super-widefield parallel optics provide the optimum optical configuration, hugely diminishing aberration and fringing errors and making prolonged use of the microscope comfortable.
Each microscope in the range is equipped with a pair of 0.8X-8X zoom objectives controlled by a zoom knob and a pair of 10X super wide-field eyepieces. Each eyepiece links directly to one of the angled zoom objectives, this gives a stunning 3 dimensional image of your specimen. The optical quality is bright, pin-sharp and distortion free giving a bright, crisp 3D image of the specimen.
- Binocular head with interpupiliary adjustment and diopter adjustment
- Parallel optics, continuous zoom 8X-80X (expandable to 360X with accessories)
- Common main objective, modular optical system
- Camera port accepts c-mount and DSLR adapters
- Pair 10X super-widefield eyepieces (optional 15X, 20X, 30X and micrometer scale eyepieces)
- 1X objective included as standard (optional 0.5X, 0.7X and 1.5X objectives)
- Working distance 91mm (expandable to 40-186mm with optional objectives)
- XY Stage stand & illumination options
- Large range of accessories including camera adapters and cameras