GXCAM-HiChrome EZMEASURE Measuring HDMI C-Mount Microscope Camera with Auto-Edge Lock & Uploadable Part Drawings
A highly useful camera that turns any microscope into an industrial or research metrology system.
Use the calibration slide (included) to automatically calibrate the camera for each magnification you wish to use. Then just select your measurement tool, look at the live magnified view to accurately position your measuring points and click to complete the analysis. The system will automatically lock your measurement to the edge of the feature (if required). If you wish you can upload or draw measurement templates/models for standard components and store them so you can fit them to the observed image to measure or observe deviations instantly. Data is automatically stored in a structured way into an Excel file.
It is extremely simple to use and highly accurate and reproducible. Images, models and data can be stored to a U Disk.
All you need is a HDMI display, a lens or microscope with a c-mount connection and you have a full metrology system ready to go.
- Embedded multi-mode measurement software
- Ability to draw or load product models/drawings
- Automatic zoom mode
- Automatic snap measurements to edge
- Supplied with calibration target
- Special automatic, instant calibration utility using the calibration target
- Output to structured data to Excel file
- All graphic overlays are editable
- Tolerance ranges can be set
- Comments can be stored with every image and linked to data
- Simple-to use on screen menu system
- High quality Sony sensor for crisp images
- High speed 60 frames per second output to HDMI display with no image smearing
- Mouse control system
- Dual USB ports - one for mouse and one for a high capacity U-Disk for image and data storage
- Full HD resolution 1920x1080
- Pixel size- 3.5 microns
- Sensor size - 0.5"
- Colour depth - 12:12:12 full RGB
- Frame rate - 60FPS
- Automatic or manual adjustment of colour and exposure
- Supports various types of U-Disk for high capacity data and image storage via the USB port
- Power - 12V DC
- Dimensions - 60x60x65mm
- Display output - HDMI full HD
- Image storage formats - BMP or JPG
To set up the EZMEASURE camera for the first time here are the steps:
- Mount the camera onto a microscope or lens system (we can supply these or advise what to use) - the camera requires a c-mount connection with an appropriate adapter for a 0.5" sensor.
- Connect the mouse, U-Disk to the USB ports and the power and HDMI cables to the power socket and display monitor respectively and turn on the display and camera.
- Adjust the camera image controls if necessary
- Place the supplied calibration scale under the lens/microscope, get the lighting and magnification optimal and the subject in focus (it is a good idea to record and, if necessary, mark the magnification so it can be returned to easily)
- Get an image of one of the calibration circles in view so that its full circumference is visible.
- Use the circle calibration mode and select the correct calibration circle from the list, then with a single click it is automatically calibrated.
- Store this calibration and repeat for each magnification you will be using. You never have to repeat this process. For traceable standards please contact us.
- In routine use select the calibration matching your magnification that you wish to use, place a subject under the lens/microscope and start measuring.
- The data, overlays and images can be stored together or separately.
- You can also draw a model of your standard subject and store it and use this as a comparison reference for future measurements.
The EZMEASURE system is highly sensitive and will work on all subjects. It is a remarkably robust and simple system.