NOW WITH POLARISER and LARGER DISPLAY - This is a is a unique, really useful handheld, mobile digital microscope with a built-in screen, high resolution camera and optical magnifications of 10X-50X and 220X with additional digital zooms if required. It is extremely simple to use and runs off a Lithium Ion battery. It includes a high quality 5.0 Mpixel image senor for image capture and video recording (up to 30 fps under 600 Lux Brightness). Images are recorded to an SD card or to a computer if connected via the USB cable using the imaging software supplied which includes measurements and image processing functions.
The live display on the built-in 4" IPS Panel Screen means that a PC or monitor is nor required, perfect for using out in the field and away from a power supply.
Image resolution can be set up to to: 12MP. Video resolution is set to HD 1080P
Data can be stored via the SD Card Slot which accommodates Micro SD Cards
The microscope is powered by a Li-ion 3.7V/800mAh battery (not supplied) which provides the in-built LED illumination with adjustable intensity, and LCD screen. The battery will offer 3.5-4 hours working time, and a full charge will take 5 hours.
- 10x to 50X and ~220X optical magnification range
- Up to 4X Digital Zoom provides up to ~500x magnification
- up to12 megapixel image files
- Completely portable: Li-Ion battery & SD card slot
- 4" IPS Panel Screen
- Save images and view on a PC or laptop
Totally portable operation
The microscope will require a suitable high capacity 3.7V rechargeable lithium ion battery (800mAh). This will then give a 4 hrs non-stop mobile operation on a single charge. Images and videos are stored on a MicroSD (up to 16GB, not included see accessories). This allows the portable digital microscope to be taken out of the lab and into the wider world.
Software and accessories
The Microscope comes with a metal swivelling stand to guarantee stable focussed images. A carrying pouch keeps your portable USB digital microscope safe when you are out and about. A cleaning cloth is also provided to keep the lens free from dirt and maintain best possible image quality.
- Flip-out 4 inch colour display
- 1080P video
- Shutter button to save pictures
- Button for digital zoom (4x)
- Software for accurately measuring of distances and areas on magnified object
- Capture software for video recording
- Lighting with 8 white LEDs (always adjustable)
- Automatic exposure and white balance
- Saves onto MicroSD cards without needing a PC
- USB 2.0 connection.
Included in delivery
- Portable USB digital microscope
- Carry case
- USB cable
- Cable for output
- Cleaning cloth
- Instructions for use
||5 V (USB) / 3.7 V/800 mA (lithium-ion battery, not included)
|max image file resolution
||10x to 300x with polariser
||up to 12MP
**Please note that the full resolution image is only applied to the optical magnification, when using the digital zoom this enlarges the image which may cause a loss of image clarity at the maximum zoom levels**