(See also SPECIFICATIONS TAB)
(PLEASE NOTE THE IMAGES SHOW DIFFERENT CONFIGURATIONS NOT NECESSARILY THE SAME AS THE INDICATIVE PRICE - PLEASE ASK FOR A PRECISE QUOTATION)
In this configuration (picture shows episcopic illuminator not included):
- ECLIPSE Ci-POL Main Body
- P-N Centering Quintuple Nosepiece
- P-I Intermediate Tube / CN
- Dia Polarizer
- Philips (5761) 410849 6V 30W G4
- UK POWER CORD
- P-TB2 Binocular Tube
- CFI 10X Eyepiece x2
- Achromat Strain-free condenser, 2-100X N.A,. 0.90 with iris diaphragm
- CFI P ACHRO FLAT FIELD 4X 0.1/30.0
- CFI P ACHRO FLAT FIELD 10X 0.25/7.0
- CFI P Achromat Flat field LWD 20X, N.A. 0.4 W.D. 3.9mm
- CFI P ACHRO FLAT FIELD 40X 0.65/0.65
A compact polarizing microscope that balances optical performance and ease of use.
Slim and compact, the ECLIPSE Ci-POL is a personal-type polarizing microscope that doesn't occupy your entire desk. With cutting-edge CFI60 infinity optics, it offers advanced optical performance and user-friendly operation. Built-in capture button located near the front of the microscope base allows easy imaging with DS series cameras.
Nosepiece uses the same DIN standard compensator slot design as the LV100N POL to accept various compensators for advanced quantitative measurements. All five objectives are centerable.
The intermediate tube incorporates a Bertrand lens as standard, enabling both observation and capture of conoscopic and orthoscopic images.
Both diascopic and episcopic polarizing observation are possible by mounting the LV-UEPI-N universal epi-illuminator. The epi-illuminator uses the high-intensity 50W lamp as standard which provides brighter illumination than a conventional 100W lamp. A noise-terminator mechanism is employed to provide sharp images with high S/N ratios.
The industry-acclaimed infinity optics - the CFI60 system - successfully deliver long working distances and high NA and produce tack-sharp aberration-free images. They employ an eco-glass that is manufactured with no harmful substances such as lead and arsenic. The episcopic objectives are from the newly developed CFI60-2 series and produce pin-sharp aberration-free images regardless of magnification.
- Focus stroke has been improved to 30mm, facilitating observation of tall samples.
- Clamp-type upper limit focusing mechanism makes for easy and safe sample exchange.
- Excellent cost effective and precision manufacturing is balanced with superb basic performance in a standard level polarizing microscope.