OS-315 Rotary Microtome is ideal for most routine histology, biological and industrial applications. This is a complete kit include all important accessories.
In order to ensure top quality performance and precision in the preparation of microtome sections the OS-315 features key component parts from Japan, and due to this high precision and stability you can be sure that it will deliver exact reproducable section quality.
• A high precision specimen feed
• A universal cassette clamp and standard specimen clamp
• The dual fail-safe control system ensures safe and reliable use for changing the blade or tissue block.
• The special blade holder, conveniently allows the use of a disposable blade for safer use. This additionally helps the durability of the disposable blade.
• Smoothly running handwheel which can be locked in any position or highest position
• Spacious, integrated section waste tray
• Section thickness range: 0- 60um
From 0-2μm in 0.5μm –increments
Form 2-10μm in 1μm -increments
Form 10-20μm in 2μm -increments
Form 20-60μm in 5μm -increments
• Horizontal specimen stroke:28 mm
• Vertical specimen stroke: 60mm
• Precision error: ± 5%
• Sample orientation: 8°along the X-Y-axis, rotable 360°
• Maximum section size: 50 × 45mm
• Dimensions incl. tray (L/T/H): 300mm（L）X 570mm（W）X 270mm（H）
• Net weight: 34kg
Blade Carrier, Waste Tray, 2 types of clamp, Tissue Cassettes