An excellent digital microscope package- ideal for teaching, displays or presentations.
The system comprises an ultraZOOM-2 stereomicroscope with a high resolution display camera.
The ultraZOOM-2 is a professional grade, zoom stereo microscope with a high optical quality, an ultra-modern stand and build quality normally only found on much more expensive systems.
- Large zoom ratio with a magnification zoom range of: 8X-50X
- Expandable to a massive 4X-300X with optional objectives and eyepieces
- Equipped with an advanced simultaneous viewing camera port on the trinocular head as standard for live image viewing capture and analysis.
- Superb quality coated optics which deliver a bright, crisp, high resolution image in beautiful 3D
- The stylish, dual LED stand features fully adjustable, high-intensity top and bottom LED lighting coupled to a large area base and track column combining to make a modern, high performance system.
- The 3D effect is produced by the presence of a pair of angled zoom objectives each of which presents a slightly different view of the subject and transmits this to each eyepiece.
- This microscope is suitable for use for almost every task including entomology, PCB repairs, research, university teaching, industrial inspection and any dissection work.
The display camera has a built in 300 x 200 mm HDMI display screen with a 2MP camera. The camera has a high-spec Sony sensor which offers good resolution with excellent colour reproduction. Each camera includes embedded imaging software which is accessed via a wired controller and on-screen menus. Images and videos can be stored to the SD card slot.
The package also includes a c-mount adapter to attach the camera to the microscope.