GX Microscopes UltraZoom-3 Research Grade, Long Working Distance, Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope with Fluorescence Illuminator
The UltraZoom-3 is a research grade, stereo zoom microscope with high optical quality, flat field objectives, very widefield eyepieces, high quality output to camera, large zoom range, long working distance on an ultra-modern, substantial dual LED illuminated stand (alternative stands are available) The build quality is exceptional being all metal with HD coated optical components.
The UltraZoom-3 has a magnification zoom range of: 7X-63X, expandable to a massive 3.5X-351X with options and is equipped with an advanced simultaneous viewing camera port on the trinocular head as standard for live image viewing capture and analysis.
- The stand features fully adjustable, high-intensity top and bottom LED lighting coupled to a large area base and track column combining to make a modern, high performance system.
- This microscope has an optional fluorescence imaging attachment making it a truly versatile workhorse for almost any application.
- This stylish microscope is the very latest, modern design by GX Microscopes Microscopes. It includes all the features you would expect to see from such an advanced design including simultaneous image output to both eyepieces and camera port. The UltraZoom-3 has superb quality coated optics which deliver a bright, crisp, high resolution image in beautiful 3D. The 3D effect is produced by the presence of a pair of angled zoom objectives each of which presents a slightly different view of the subject and transmits this to each eyepiece.
- Fluorescence Illuminator with protective Shield
- Numerous different stand options
This microscope is suitable for use for almost every task including entomology, PCB repairs, research, university teaching, industrial inspection and any dissection work.
SEE THE SPECIFICATION TAB
SEE THE ACCESSORIES TAB
SEE THE 'OTHER MODELS IN THIS RANGE' TAB
FOR CAMERAS PLEASE CLICK HERE: Cameras for Microscopes