GX Microscopes UltraZoom-4 Research Grade 10:1 Zoom Ratio Stereo Zoom Microscope - Parallel Optics, Latest Design, HD Coated Optics,Tilting Ergonomic Head
The UltraZoom-4 is our very latest research grade, zoom stereo microscope with very high optical quality, an ultra-modern stand options and an outstanding 10:1 Zoom ratio (8x-80X - with 10X eyepieces and 1x objective installed).
- CONVENIENT ZOOMING - Exceptional zoom ratio with a magnification zoom ratio of 10:1
- BIG MAGNIFICATION RANGE - Expandable to 4X-240X with optional objectives and eyepieces
- ERGONOMIC HEAD - The standard model is supplied with an ergonomic adjustable angle head
- GREAT FOR IMAGING - Equipped as standard with an advanced insertable photo-tube image switching module as standard for live image viewing capture and analysis.
- QUALITY IMAGES - Superb top quality coated optics which deliver a bright, crisp, high resolution image in beautiful 3D. This microscope has the advanced Parallel Optics system providing modularity and improved image performance.
- VERSATILE STAND OPTIONS - The standard model has a stylish, dual LED stand features fully adjustable, high-intensity top and bottom LED lighting coupled to a large area base and track column combining to make a modern, high performance system. There are a huge range of alternative stands available.
- BEAUTIFUL 3D - The 3D effect is produced by the presence of a pair of angled zoom objectives each of which presents a slightly different view of the subject and transmits this to each eyepiece.
- SUITABLE FOR ALL ADVANCED MICROSCOPY - This microscope is suitable for use for almost every task including entomology, biological research, embryology, botany, university teaching, industrial inspection and any dissection work.
SEE THE SPECIFICATION TAB
FOR COMPATIBLE CAMERAS PLEASE CLICK HERE: Cameras for Microscopes This microscope can also accept DSLR cameras with the relevant adapter - please enquire